Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Make A Cozy Cup For A Guinea Pig

Orchestra Rows of Police, neighborhoods and even from further consideration

It is nice to pick up a decent book. The double sense: a good interesting content, secondly neatly issued. The best in stiff covers, sewn, scented with fresh paper and printing. Such a pleasure to met me a few days ago when I was given to the hand "Stanzas from over Łarpii" an anthology of poetry and the regional Police. Drew my attention to writing on the cover of "1260 - 2010, (below) 750 years of Police." Thus, out of nowhere to hit the cultural market of Police position, that astonishes very positive.

anthology has been prepared by the Regional Board of the Association of Literary and Artistic Police. Development of Anna took up the position Słowińska-president of the Association, Staszek Rapior, the publication has been subsidized from the competitive bid municipal office and SŁOWIŃSCY Financial Center.



At 263 pages anthology of 47 poems are presented by contributors including 21 women. The authors come from the Police, Szczecin, Wołczkowa, Warzymic, suburb, Trzebież. The poems are about life, feelings, passing, rising, sadness and joy. But also affect individual towns Land Police. Most poems are dedicated to Policom. The authors also write about Kołbaskowie, Brzózkach, Trzebież, Warzymicach, New Warpnie, Wołczkowie, Jasienica. Rhymes describe specific place symbols Police: lapidary, Sedin, Szczecin Lagoon, Łarpię, Forest Wkrzańska.

songs are very personal, some dedicated specifically to Marian Yoph - Żabińskiemu, Bronislaw Mesterházy - Okopińskiej, Chris Toboła. That you are no longer among us every day is not. But there thanks to the legacy that they left. Thus, in the anthology Chris bundles cartoons, poems and Bronisława Marian. Particularly affected me one of her poems, which is a kind of farewell to life. The words were written a year before the death of the poet:

a silent night I go out sailing dreams.
I proceed, guided by the stars, check the course.
And for the time he stood side-
ship time decreases.
shortens the longer I swim
-Ku island happy,
To end a cruise.

The 750 - year period by Stanislaw Rapior:
look that's 750 years
oplotło temples of our city
counts after the age of the number of events

sensitivity
emotions energy experience ...


stuck in my memory even Jedrzej Lukasiewicz words:
Already all the clocks were invented,

to the sense of time became a relative value,
So never say senile:
I have so many years and many of them ... Years have gone

are not your ...


surprise for me personally is a poem dedicated to my humble person, whom I knew not, though the author before his death, I spent a lot of time. The poem was written by Marian Yopha-Zabinski the fact another Augustinian Mar Fairgrounds, which I am co-organizer. Thank you Marian for the words that you wrote on her next karteluszce.

The anthology is a few of my poems written 20-30 years ago. Their publication persuaded me Adam Siedlecki, the good spirit of the Association. He was consistent and persistent in namowach. In this way, debuted as wierszopisarz, though this form of expression is far from me this time. Not less I am glad that I found myself in such a worthy group polickich piewców beauty in which we live. Jan Matura

0 comments:

Post a Comment