Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thumb And Pinky Sign Jets

China Glaze: Tree Hugger

Yesterday's ribs because of its imperfections I quickly got bored, so today monokolor - zieloniutki China Glaze Tree Hugger . Pomaleńku begin to fall in the Chinese Glazurach, because great is aplikują, dries quickly, and despite the imposition of three layers of nails do not look thick and even if it was for them just a thin layer of lacquer. I do not know how it is with their durability, because I change my nails every 2-3 days, I used to test the CG in this respect and do not wash as much as possible manicure :-)
Tree Hugger is a beautiful bright green, nierażącą, microscopic green shimmer is actually visible at close range and in harsh light, and unlike Towel Boy Toy intense shine.

photos of three layers, the second picture best captures the real color.


China Glaze Tree Hugger


China Glaze Tree Hugger


China Glaze Tree Hugger


China Glaze Tree Hugger

0 comments:

Post a Comment