Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can Relpax Tablets Be Broken

Victoria's Secret, Very Sexy Make Up, Loose Shimmer Powder: Truth Or Dare

The silver particles will rozświetlaczach because I give a more pronounced effect, gold - a more natural, if less visible, but the puderek, in addition to previously described beloved trinity (TBS, Essence and Jess Simpson) also occupies a special place in my serduchu, because: most finely milled
shimmer is what I've seen, the particles are so tiny that they are actually not a speck of dust flecks, applied over neck and shoulders gives nienachalny true effect of the pane, you can not see particles, only an elegant shine. Z for this reason would make a great face, but my version of Truth Or Dare is too dark for me, other, lighter versions (I tempted to darkest), and I know that there are at least three, it's better to come true on the face. Gives a beautiful copper - gold - pomarńczowy glow, so I use it rather the end of summer, when I already have a deeper tan body.
Powder has 9.9 grams, I catch him at all for a 24.99 zł.

Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare



Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder Truth Or Dare


Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare


Victoria's Secret Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare


box - beautiful, I like the most of all my powders, closing a "click" with a cap that protects against spillage of powder.

Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare



Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder , Truth Or Dare, daylight


Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare, artificial light

Victoria's Secret, Loose Shimmer Powder, Truth Or Dare, artificial light
and movie:





puderek very pleasant and I recommend it warmly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment