Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where Does Buddy Get His Fondont?

Jessica Simpson Powdered Sugar, Deliciously Body Shimmer: Dreamy

about the latest shimmerku was now about the first - yes, yes, the icing started my great love for nabłyszczaczy body.
long time ago I wandered after all looking for a bronzing powder, which darkened a bit by my pale neck and neck, as the dear spring went and I looked like a miller's daughter ... I found a listing where the seller is offering these powders for 19.99 zł! (At present powders are available in the U.S. with discounted Internet perfumeries $ 36.00 to $ 19.99.) Dessert Treats line of cosmetics for my T-Mobile is already on the eyes and ears before and not thinking too much I bought the powder. Seller described it as typical bronzing or a word not to mention the effect shine, so I opened my icing was a huge surprise when I saw it live.

Jessica Simpson Sugar Powdered



Jessica Simpson Sugar Powdered daylight


Jessica Simpson, Powdered Sugar

After the first application to neck speechless from the experience - a fantastic glow like a Christmas Tree bauble! The effect of browning very delicate and only pale skin but I was delighted with Skin Brighteners, especially since this type of trinkets were not very popular at that time, and just crazy with happiness that such a cool gadget as I went.
has 10 grams of powder, lots of silver particles (in the second picture below is a bit golden brown, but this corruption camera, believe me on word that a clean white glow), has a cool down to the application, my version of hard Dreamy smells like chocolate, coconut, vanilla. There are still juicy - fragrance and Creamy - vanilla-caramel, and just this last veeery tempted me, hunted a long time for him at all, but I did not notice that it appeared to me smiling and not to download it from juesej, especially since I began to explore Similar powders.

Jessica Simpson daylight




Jessica Simpson artificial light
We strongly recommend that puderek and if it hits you the opportunity to purchase or exchange - Take it without hesitation :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment