Monday, April 18, 2011

When To Get Tested For An Enlarged Heart

Essence All About Cupcake

All this fuss over this szmineczki made it on my own mouth I wanted to know what kaman. I am rather than glosses pomadkowa but curiosity was so strong that it caused a 8.99 zł wearing this lipstick and I'm the most happy, so that when it will finish, we would buy another.

got a nice pinkish color, light shine, so unfortunately I have dark lips that barely barely see them This same kolorek. Lipstick
no particles, for which a large Plus, it has a nice creamy consistency, it is rather soft and very smoothly distributed on the lips without drying them and even gently moisturizes and softens.

Excuse bad shots, but I did not have much time to play with the camera, except that it is very popular in the net for sure you will meet a better swatch;-P


Essence Lipstick No. 53 All About Cupcake
Essence Lipstick No. 53 All About Cupcake light Solar


nude lips




lips with lipstick



Lipstick to buy mainly in drugstores Nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment