Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weeding Invitation Emai

Essence, The Twilight Saga Eclipse Collection, Diamond Powder: Too Beautiful To Be True

curse at the same time praise the day on which I met Beauty Essence ... I searched
someday some new shimmerka, since a long time nothing new, I do not fall into the traps and on available to all and sundry Diory, Guerlainy and similar wonders for the moment I can not afford, I found a strange page with graphics as Essence for several years girls which featured pink diamond powder, giving the effect of "like Edward in the sun ".... And since the film at that time never seen so intrigued greatly, I began to rummage in the network and from page to page I found a thread Wizażowy Essencomaniaczek. I started ......... Nature travel to away, almost 100 km of the city, because for me this drugstore no .... paying the price for all space for a limited edition cosmetics, which I spent awake at night ...... Wizażanek solicitation for the purchase and shipment of some pierdołki, because I access it I have not ...... when I started education in Lublin, first localized on the maps my university, then the cabinets Essence of Nature ....... no words .... Essence and toiletries because I like cheap, cool, in most cases very good quality and above all, eating lots of those that I like most - rozświetlaczy!

And now to the point, ie pudrze, I described it in my wizażowych reviews mounted, so copy - paste ;-)
crushed diamonds and crystals ... powder contains both a tiny speck and larger pieces of glitter of an irregular shape, mainly in silver, also reveal bladozłotych particles and iridescent pink - green, so the effect bombeczki guaranteed a Christmas tree, no fine glitter, neck and arms are treated with the powder and completely flicker flash, the effect is truly spectacular. powders can be entered only on the body, because I'm afraid that, for example, the eyelids przewędrowałby caluśką face ... in fact ill-box, opening and closing the flip wzbijają white clouds of powder, which is why I choose to it removing the entire lid

Eclipse Essence Diamond Powder



Eclipse Essence Diamond Powder

Essence, Eclipse, Diamond Powder

Eclipse Essence Diamond Powder artificial light


Essence Powder Diamond Eclipse light



I really like this powder because it gives the most pronounced effect of all my rinse puderków, has only 6 grams, which is why I asked Kasza Manna send me two pieces of (what greed ......) and now I lustred him to rapture! :-D I still
movie:


0 comments:

Post a Comment