Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sammie And Risky Dating

Najcudowniejszy kolor paznokietków.

As for nail polish, it's definitely like the bright colors. Lots of times I tried to persuade myself to paint a dark navy, steel, dark green and could not - I like bright colors and have dark tolerate only decorations or patterns of bright colors. Most paints are among my shades of pink, red and orange, and today is my absolute number one - Essence Return To Paradise 05 Sun Downer . If I have to forever be the nail in one color it would be just this. I do not know how it happened, but when I was in a cabinet limitka do not I paid attention to the finish .... only when the circle appeared in the Dec. baskets / shelves factory outlet at him closer and totally fell in love with the first painting, just hard enough that the next visit in DN I bought two more bottles in advance,-P
Lacquer no orange tint przecudowny - calm, niejaskrawy. Unfortunately, the pictures came out somewhat glaringly, but a look at the color of the walls on the photo of rozświetlaczami in lotions / fluidach the first post - are identical, except that on my wall there is no silver particles in the paint malusieńkich are. Besides the paint dries very fast, has a 10ml, pigmentation, it is no longer just some nice color, but two layers quietly enough. This shade of paint so I like that they do not decorate it no more, I always wear my solo - Nawal on it some ornaments and patterns for the pure uznałabym desecration.


Essence Return To Paradise 05 Sun Downer daylight


Essence Return To Paradise 05 Sun Downer daylight

The Nature hunt in drugstores for about 5 zł or at all for as much as you umyśli vendor, and they sometimes have a fantasy, oh are ..... ;-)


Essence Return To Paradise 05 Sun Downer the lamp
As I mentioned the camera distorted the color of paint, did the mass of photos, but no one is perfect, I'd still try and soon captures the tone well, will put fotę immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment