Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ankylosingspondylitis

China Glaze: Towel Boy Toy

Searching for blue lacquer visited a dozen drugstores, dug a whole and a half all Internet ... It was not easy - the blues seemed to be too ocean, too royal for a pearl, too much metal, too light, too dark, giving the effect of unurzania feet in a tin of paint ............. at the end closest to the ideals of my color turned out to be China Glaze Paint Poolside Summer 2010 Collection : Towel Boy Toy. swatch looked, and behold, I ordered what I have to say to you about it:
paint is 14 ml, very broad brush, but paint it well, is very rare - indeed a veritable water, accidentally set off an open bottle during the second pour the whole , dries instantly to stone - really, just an example of what I paint is fast drying. Pigmentation some nice too - like the two layers are sufficient, but I applies the three and a huge minus the paint - is a semi-gloss, satin so .......... What was my surprise when the glow of wet paint dries disappeared ....... I got to several sources in the net and actually found out that it is a semi-gloss.

look at the pictures - two less than three layers of lacquer varnish CG Towel Boy Toy:


China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy



China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy


Chlapnęłam colorless lacquer on nails and the effect of knocked me away - a beautiful, lively, intense, brilliant blue. I really have no idea why the manufacturer decided to semi - only in this light shade in full bloom. A bit of bother me that I need to wpomagać extra nałyszczeniem nail varnish softens as colorless layer underneath, the whole is no longer the pepper dries so quickly and I have to use wysuszacza. But a look at photos - I think the effect is worth many complicated procedures

;-)
China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy i Rimmel Lycra Pro 421 Clearly Clear


China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy i Rimmel Lycra Pro 421 Clearly Clear

China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy i Rimmel Lycra Pro 421 Clearly Clear


China Glaze Poolside Collection: Towel Boy Toy i Rimmel Lycra Pro 421 Clearly Clear

I'm delighted with the paint and not just me, because I have had many compliments on it, no other paint my (even Toppers Essence) does not collect as many compliments as Towel Boy Toy
:-) An additional advantage is the fact that they do not stain nails or skin after washing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment