Sunday, May 29, 2011

Record Ps3 Gameplay With Flash Drive

IV to VI Niedzielę Wielkanocną Medytacja

(Jn 14,15-21): Jesus said to his disciples: If you love me, keep my commandments. I will pray the Father, and give you another Counsellor to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, because He abides with you and you will be. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Another moment, and the world seeth me. But ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me and I in you. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he loves me. Who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment