Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Sizes Do Stirrup Leathers Come In

Medytacja IV IV III Medytacja Niedzielę Wielkanocną

(Jn 10,1-10): Verily, verily, I say to you whoever does not enter the sheepfold through the gate, but climbs up some other way, is a thief and a robber. But whoever enters the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. Him the gatekeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when all brought out, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. A stranger they will not follow but will flee from him, because I do not know the voice of strangers. This parable Jesus told them, but they did not understand the significance of what they said. So again Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say to you: I am the gate for the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but did not listen their sheep. I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved - will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came to / they may have life and have it abundantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment