Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cutes Quotes To Put On Frames

IV V III Medytacja Niedzielę Wielkanocną

(Jn 14,1-12): Let not your heart be troubled. Do you believe in God? I believe in me. In my Father's house are many mansions. Were this not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, come again and receive you unto myself, that you were there, where I am. You know the way where I am going. Said to him, Thomas, Sir, we do not know where you are going. So how do we know the way? Jesus said to him: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, know my Father. But now I know him and have seen. Philip said to him: Lord, show us the Father, and we shall be satisfied. Jesus said to him, Philip, as long as I am with you always, and still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say: Show us the Father? Do not believe that I am in the Father and the Father in me? The words that I say to you, do not speak to each other. The Father who dwells in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me. But if not - at least believe because of the same work. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, will also do the works that I do, yes, and do greater works than these, because I go unto my Father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment