Monday, May 2, 2011

Lot Of Mark After Brazilian Wax

flowery ...

Another limitka Essence of natures ... In my humble opinion the most beautiful visually, because I love flowers anywhere and anytime:-D Too bad that the Polish did not receive a ring with perfume - my heart bleeds.

Zr. images. - www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/6

Again in limitce rozświetlacz appeared, which was a total hit - immediately after the appearance of it was purchased in drugstores within a few minutes and was even sold under the counter and actually even unpacked from containers. I have since Finlory Powder and the glory of the infinite her for it, because when I went on purchases essencowe pudrach was not even a trace. The madness broke loose around the nail polishes and in particular one - the color nots, but did not take me any of these coatings, because the colors for me were a little too pastel (I know I'm horrible, I do not like dark, pastel or not the snap of the head ... with me:-P)


The said powder is a feast for my eyes, look at those flowers przesłodkie! For now, I'll show you swatchy not, because I simply do not want to spoil these beauties:-D


Blossoms Essence etc ... Multi Color Powder 01 Flower Power

Essence Multi Blossoms etc ... Colour Powder 01 Flower Power


Blossoms Essence etc ... Multi Color Powder 01 Flower Power


Blossoms Essence etc ... Multi Color Powder 01 Flower Power


Blossoms Essence etc ... Multi Color Powder 01 Flower Power


Naturally, for all you can get puderki in price about 25 zł, or as much as Unless the cost wylicytuje and drugstores .................... 12.99 zł


The lip glosses were also limitce - lighter and darker pink. As a consolation after not tempted to ring the darker - 01 Flowerkissed . I was afraid it a bit, because I discouraged the Essence glosses after purchase of the Heart Chakra limitowanki Into The Wild - it was so thick and sticky that I had the impression butaprenu on his lips. This lip gloss is cool - light, not sticky, not overflowing from the mouth and no particles or glitter. It is a pity that it has only 4 ml, because I really liked it, but maybe I can have a hunt. It cost 7.49 zł.

Blossoms Essence etc ... Lipgloss 01 Flowerkissed


applicator surface shear is slightly larger than the standard, which for me is a plus


applicator Blossoms Essence etc ... Lipgloss 01 Flowerkissed


Lip Gloss gives a gentle, color banners. Even after the disappearance does not dry the mouth and leaves the impression of even moisture. In the pictures before and after umalowaniem have a different skin color around the mouth, because the slightest change in angle of light falling into the camera and so differentiate colors and face and brandished a camera to capture the best, most similar to the actual color of lipstick on her lips

nude lips



lips with gloss Blossoms Essence etc ... Lipgloss 01 Flowerkissed


0 comments:

Post a Comment