Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cystic Acne Cortisone Shot

I Medytacja that

(Acts 2,14.22-28): On the day of Pentecost, Peter stood up with the Eleven and addressed them in a loud voice: "Men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, accept the message and listen carefully to my words. Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man whose mission God has confirmed to you with extraordinary acts, miracles and signs which God performed through him among you, as you know, this man that the will of God and predict the order was issued przybiliƛcie wicked hands to the cross and killed. But God raised him up, having broken the chains of death, because it was impossible that she prevailed over him, because David says of him: I saw the Lord always before me, with him on my right hand I shall not be disturbed. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices, my flesh also shall rest in hope that they do not leave my soul in Hades, nor give thy Holy One to see corruption. You gave me to know the way of life and fill me with joy in your presence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment